If you need to install a firewall on Android and at the same time you have root, then you’re in luck. There is an excellent option of a firewall Android with Root access.
Firewall android apk DroidWall or its successor, AFWall+, can allow or deny applications access to the Internet over the mobile network, and controls the actions of programs as a free Android firewall.
Main features of the Android Firewall with Root:
- Import/Export Rules to external storage with UI
- Import DroidWall Rules
- Search Applications
- Filter Applications
- VPN, Lan, IPV6/IPV4 and Tor Support
After installing the app, you’ll need to tweak it a bit:
- In the Wi-Fi column, you can put apps in the white or black list (active or disabled) when WiFi is enabled
- In the 3G column, you can allow or deny applications to use the network when mobile Internet is enabled
- You can enable DroidWall by clicking the settings button and selecting the appropriate item. And then you can set the widget to quickly enable / disable the firewall on the desktop
So quite free and easy, you can configure Android Firewall with root.
If you have any difficulties or something does not work – write in the comments of your device and the problem itself, so we can help.