The first thing to do, if Google Play Store error code 905 in Android popped up, is to try disabling sleep mode during downloading applications. That will be a good error 905 solution!
To do this:
- Go to “Settings” – “Display” – “Sleep” and turn it off, or set the maximum possible amount of time of the screen active work
- Next, go to the Play Store and try to download and install the application, that causes an error code 905 Android, and wait for the end of the installation
Removing user data to fix the Error 905:
- Go to “Settings” – “Applications”
- Swipe to the tab “All applications”
- Find Google Play Store in this list
- Click the button “Delete Data” and “Clear Cache”
- The most important point! Press the button “Uninstall updates”
- Next, go to the Play Market
- Wait until the latest update will be downloaded
If you can not download the application because of the error 905 in Play Store, try to switch off all background applications and unimportant processes. To do that and fix Google Play Store error code 905:
- Check which applications consume the most amount of memory
- Stop these applications and disable them
If this method for Google Play Store download error 905 did not help and you are not able to download the application because of Android error 905 in Play Store, write us about your phone model and small problem description in comments bellow. .