BlueStacks App Player is a great cloud-based cross-platform, that helps you to play all games and use all Android apps on Windows OS. It’s very convenient, but sometimes there can pop up problems with program working as on a tablet or smartphone. Let’s talk about Bluestacks app player error retrieving information from server rpc, its causes and methods of fixing this bug with Bluestacks error code.
First, BlueStacks server update error pops up in cases when you use too old version of the program on your PC. In addition, there can be cache data, that causing problems with connection to the server. Therefore, I can offer you five methods for solution of server Bluestacks app player error:
- BlueStacks system upgrade error retrieving information from server fixing by reinstallation or updating program
- BlueStacks server error resolving by clearing data
- Server Bluestacks account error logging in correction by removing Google account
- BlueStacks error retrieving information from server resolving by updating Google Apps
- Server error BlueStacks fixing with the support help
I hope you were able to remove all errors in your Bluestack app player. Feel free to ask any question in comments down below.