Do you want to find an Android update version exactly for your device? There is no problem, you can find it in this list:
If your model is not present, you can write a comment below. We’ll solve a problem and give a link for update firmware.
After you find Android update version for your device you’ll need to install it, you can use several methods for do it:
- With stock recovery mode or system update app
- With PC and flash tool
Update with the recovery is very simple, but it works not every time. When device don’t wanna update or even turn on you’ll need to flash it with PC. The main step in flashing is to choose which flash tool is compatible with your smartphone:
- If you have Samsung device – choose the Odin
- For Xiaomi devices compatible flasher is MiFlash
- Asus Flash Tool, Sony Flash Tool and LG Flash Tool intended for the relevant devices
- If you have other device – check your device CPU model and choose flasher:
- SP Flash Tool for MTK (MediaTek) based devices
- Research Download Tool for SPD (Spreadtrum) based devices
Now you know how to search and install Android update version for your device. If you have questions – ask it in the comments!