Android developer Koushik Dutta recently developed the Vysor program, which allows you to access Android from a PC running MacOS, Linux or any version of Windows. The specified Internet browser is required to view the fact that the above program is an installed add-on to Chrome.
Main advantages of this method control Android from PC via USB:
- You don’t need to install anything directly on the device
- This method works on Windows, Linux, and Mac
- USB allows you to control your smartphone in almost real time, unlike the options associated with the wireless control
- The ability to not only see the screen of a Smartphone but also control it from your PC
First, you will need to do the following to control Android from PC USB:
- Download Google Chrome if you have not yet installed it, and then and install the extension Vysor
- The device should have enabled USB debugging
Here is easy guide how to access Android from PC:
- Open Vysor application in Chrome App Launcher
- Click on “Find Devices” and select your device from the list
- After a brief download, the Vysor mobile client will be installed on your device and you will see the device screen on your PC
- (Optional) you can set the automatic connection on your phone when connected via USB
Now everything is ready! Manage your device using the mouse and keyboard: you have absolutely all functions, originally available in the device, at your disposal.
Did you manage to access Android from PC? Share your experience in the comments!