TWRP Recovery is the most popular custom recovery for Android devices. Almost every custom ROM required it for normal install. The TWRP Recovery install is not difficult, here some method how to do it.
For a start, get Root rights and download the TWRP Recovery install app from Google Play. Open the application and allow the superuser rights. The menu is very simple, so the probability of mistake during TWRP Recovery install is minimal. Just follow instruction:
- Enter your device in the “Device name” line and click “Recovery version to installation”
- In the opened window there will be a list to download TWRP, select the latest available version
- Click “Install Recovery”
Now you know how to install TWRP on your device with easy magic recovery installer!
Installing TWRP Recovery for MTK based Devices
When your smartphone has an Mediatek CPU you can install TWRP using the MobileUncle Tools, you need to follow only a few steps:
- Download the TWRP recovery file for your device
- Download MobileUncle Tools, it is the same as ToolHero
- Run the application and click “Recovery Update”
- Select the downloaded file and click OK
It’s done! Now you know how to install TWRP on Android, enjoy the full functionality. If you don’t have root access and wanna to install TWRP – use methods with PC, that written in the article below. If you have managed to do everything successfully, share your experience in the comments.