Whenever you want to install a stock firmware to any Qualcomm smartphone you may use Qualcomm Flash image Loader or QFIL. Just follow this instruction “How to use QFIL” and you will get required result.
How to use QFIL guide:
- Download and install this Qualcomm USB Driver to your Windows PC
- Download and extract to any convenient folder Qualcomm Flash Image Loader
- Open QFIL.exe file in the folder. You will see window like this:
- Next step is switching off your device to start the update
- When your smartphone is switched off, press “Volume Up Key” and connect it to the PC via USB cable
- Press “Browse” button and locate your firmware’s folder
- Choose the .mbn file and other file that QFIL will ask you in this folder
- Now just click on the “Download” button to start flashing the new firmware to your phone
- Installing may take 5-15 minutes, so at this time just keep calm and don’t touch your phone and USB cable
- When Flashing is done your smartphone will reboot automatically
That’s all, now you can use the new firmware. As you can see the installation process, though somewhat long, but not very complicated.
If you still have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments below.