Do you have a question “How can I root Android device”? You can root Android with PC or without it, here we will root Android via PC. If this method won’t help you – keep calm, just write your model in the comments below and I’ll give you specialized instruction for your device!
There is several programs that can provide you to get root access, here you can download it:
So how can we root Android phone with PC? First of all create a backup of all contacts and personal data on a flash drive and sync with your Google account. After backuping follow the instruction (this instruction is about the same for all root apps):
- Download and install root app on your PC
- On Android device go to the developer settings and activate USB debugging
- Start root app on your PC and connect Android device via USB
- The application for rooting android device will be automatically installed. When everything will be ready, you will see “Root” button on the screen, which you need to click on. Accept the request for the Custom Recovery installation and the process will begin
- The device will reboot. If you have HTC, Sony or Nexus, and the loader was not enabled, you will be offered to do this on the screen. You can use the volume keys to select “YES” and confirm by pressing the power button
- When installation of root will be over in the main window appears “Root Succeed”, so the completing of the procedure was successful. Click “Finish” and use now your android device as super-user
Done! You can surely say that you know an answer to “how can i root Android phone?”
Also can be useful more tips to fix a lot of Android problems.