How can you deal with an app not available in your country? If you have the app not available in your country for Android, you can bypass the ban in two ways:
- First method. If the Play Market does not allow you to download an application, referring to a regional restriction, so what prevents you from downloading it from another source?
- Method two. It is more cunning in term of “app not available in my country”, it implies using an additional program that allows you to change your location for the Play Market. It is called a Market Helper
In order to solve the “key” problem of the “Android app not available in my country” the following conditions should be implemented to download it:
- Market Helper program
- Root Rights
- In the “Settings” – “Security” tick the box “Unknown sources”
Further to get “download app not available my country”:
- Find the “Select Account” field in the application settings and enter your mail, which your device is attached to and after that press the “Activate” button
- Market Helper will ask you for the permission of the superuser – allow it
- Next, in the “Select Device” field, enter the name of your device
- In the “Select Operator” field, enter the country which the “download” will occur from. My choice is the USA, as the number of regional restrictions is minimal there. After entering the country, press the “Activate” button
- Open Google Play and see that the regional limit of “download app not available my country” has disappeared!
Are you done with this error? Share your expirience in the comments below!