SP Flash Tool download and use guide will help you flash Android smartphone with MTK SOC. First of all, make sure that you have the MTK based smartphone, after this continue read SP Flash Tool Android update guide.
- Unpack the drivers archive
- Run “DriverInstall.exe”
- Follow the instalator instructions
- Reboot your PC
After installing MTK drivers, download SP Flash Tool Android firmware for your smartphone or tablet here
Unpack the SP Flash Tool Android upgrade for your phone and follow the instruction SP Flash Tool how to use:
- Run SP Flash Tool
- Click “Choose” on the “Scatter-loading” line and select scatter file from downloaded firmware
- Go to “Options” and enable “DA DL All with Checksum” in download section
- Close settings
- Choose “Firmware update” for update your phone or “Download” to flash any part of the firmware
- Click “Download”
- Turn off your phone or tablet and connect it to the PC with USB cable, if drivers installed successfully – flashing will start, if flash won’t start – reinstall drivers
- After everything is done, you will receive an “OK” window, close it, disconnect your phone and press Power On key
Done! SP Flash Tool download and use is very simple for users. If you receive some errors – write it in the comments below and I’ll help you to recover your phone.