RH-01 error Google Play Store may be prompted to remove or freeze the Google services framework in your firmware. If you do something with the Google Apps application, restore it to the factory settings, and the RH-01 error Google Play fix will be done.
If your firmware don’t have Google apps – install it with custom recovery TWRP or CWM. Google Apps for your device can be downloaded here.
You don’t modify or install GApps and RH-01 error Google Play Store still here? Try this method (Root required!):
- Install some root explorer, for example this and give it root access
- Go to /system/app and find phonesky.apk and googleservicesframework.apk, check it permissions (rw-r-r)
- Go to settings – apps – Google Play Store – clear cache and data, do the same with Google Services Framework
- Go to settings – accounts – log out from your Google Account
- Reboot your device
- Open Google Play Store and log in your Google Account
- Try to download apps
Now RH-01 error Google Play Fix is done! If you have some troubles with installing Google Apps or you know another fix for RH-01 – write it in the comments!