Baidu Root will help you get root permissions most smartphones based on Android from 2.2 up to 4.4 KitKat or maybe newer without PC. This can give a chance to your device. Try it.
How to get Root using Baidu Root guide
Let’s take a look at how to get Root rights to Android.
Download a latest version of Baidu Root apk.
This file can be potentially dangerous. You can use it, but at your own risk.
Before starting the rooting process, please make sure you get:
- Device powered on.
- At least 50% battery level.
- Internet connection necessary (Wi-Fi network suggested).
- Enable “Unknown Sources” on your Android: Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
- Install the Baidu Root App
- Open it and accept the agreement (button in the lower right corner)
- Refuse to upgrade (requests not always)
- Click on the “Get root” button (big blue button in the center)
- Wait. The program will notify when the root is received (Lights up green)
- Reboot your phone and enjoy, you are now SuperUser with Root acces
If there are any questions in the process, ask in the comments, we will be happy to help you.