There are many situations when you need to get Root rights to your Android phone or tablet. Framaoot apk is the app that can give you the Root access by a few clicks without PC.
How to get Root using Framaroot guide
Let’s take a look at how to get Root rights to Android by the Framaroot application.
You can download Framaroot apk latest version by this link.
This file can be potentially dangerous. You can use it, but at your own risk.
Before starting the rooting process, please make sure you get:
- Device powered on
- At least 50% battery level
- Internet connection necessary (Wi-Fi network suggested)
- Just in case, you better back up all the necessary Android data
- Enable “Unknown Sources” on your Android: Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
- Install the Framaroot App
- After starting the application, select Superuser or SuperSU
- Click Gimli, Sam, Frodo, Legolas, Aragorn, Gandalf, Boromir, Barahir or Faramir, i.e. Any exploit available to your device. If it didn’t work out with one exploit, try another
- A window with a funny smiley appeared :-), it means that root-rights were obtained successfully (see screenshot)
- Restart the device and rejoice!
Problem solving and recommendation after getting Root by Framaroot
- A window appeared with a sad smiley :-(, try another exploit or wait for the new version to be released, or try to get root-rights in other ways
- A window with such a smiley appeared: – /, which means that the system partition is read-only, use local.prop trick. Reboot your device and enable ADB debugging (for advanced users only!)
It is highly recommended to uninstall the Framaroot and it’s installation file from your Android, because of useless and potential advertising. You can uninstall it by any system app uninstaller, but I prefer this one.
Unroot Android by Framaroot in 5 seconds
If you need to unroot your rooted device, just launch Framaroot on your Android, and choose Unroot from the drop-down list. In 5 second, your phone or tablet will get back to the unrooted status.